Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hoogendoorn

WE DID IT! December 9, 2011 My babe and I were married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Orlando FL Temple. We did our endowments the night before on the 8th and I want to say that the Temple is wonderful. I didn't notice how strongly I felt the spirit until after I had left the Temple that night. My longing to go back is very strong. I love being there.




Our Honeymoon was unlike any experience I could have imagined. We went to orlando and stayed at the Radisson Hotel. It was clean and very nice. The first day we went to universal and islands of adventure. The next two days after that were spent in the hospital. :( no details on that....but i'm fine now and my husband was very calming and supportive :) The rest of the honeymoon we bought a dvd player, rented some movies, and ordered room service. it was nice. i had fun just hanging with my lovey.
Now we're back to reality and moving into our new place, which is turning out to be a lot more challenging than we thought, and more expensive.
Welcome to married life.............

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting, fun time in your life!!! I am so proud of you and Abe! PLEASE take pictures of your apartment and blog about everything!!! You'll love to look back on how things were in the very beginning!

    ReplyDelete